- Marathi beach : Marathi hosts two beautiful beaches with fine sand and shallow calm water, ideal for children as they are very well protected from the winds. They are probably two of the best beaches in Akrotiri peninsula! Both are sandy and well organized with sun beds and umbrellas. The most important advantage in Marathi is that you'll almost never see the sea with waves, even when it blows in western Crete. Also it is ideal for families with children and there you can find taverns and cafes by the sea.
- Loutraki beach : Loutraki beach is a waveless beach with fine sand, between the rocky shore of the bay. Also there you will find restaurants and beach bars.
- Tersanas beach : Tersanas is an organised beach and is rarely affected by the winds!
- Kalathas beach : The beach in front of the village of Kalathas is beautiful, with fine sand and shallow crystal clear water. Opposite Kalathas, there is a small island which you can easily reach by swimming. The beach is very well organized with umbrellas, water sports, restaurants, hotels, lifeguard, mini markets, etc. Be aware that Kalathas beach is being affected by the winds.
- Stavros beach : In Stavros village you will find two beaches. The main beach where “Zorbas” was filmed, is located in the east side of the village, at the foot of the mountain and has marvellous white sand and shallow turquoise waters. The second beach of Stavros is located in the north side of the village and has sand and rocks in places and is less organised than the first, but cleaner.
- Seitan Limania : There you will find a beach that differs from other beaches. Nature created three inlets between the steep cliffs of the peninsula. In one of them is located the well-hidden beach which is not organised. Be aware that in order to reach Seitan Limania beach, you have to park your car and then climb down a path, not that easy for children or elderly people.
- Agia Marina beach : Agia Marina is composed by a number of sandy organized beaches which has easy access. A part of Agia Marina is full of small bays while the east side of the place is a long sandy beach which reaches up to neighbouring Stalos settlement. Agia Marina is also a developed touristic site with shops, bars, tavernas, beach bars and night clubs.
- Platanias beach : Beach of Platanias is full of beach bars, cafes, touristic shops, hotels and tavernas, it is a destination by itself, busting with life during the entire summer season. The beach is well organized with sun beds, umbrellas, beach bars and clubs.
- Kato stalos beach : Kato stalos beach is situated right above Stalos village and it is a long beach with nice soft sand and crystalline waters. Visitors in this beach can enjoy its picturesque scenery and relaxed environment together with participation in activities such as beach volley, beach tennis and water cycling.
- Kiani Akti beach : Is a very well organized beach with crystal clear waters and not very crowded therefore an ideal choice to spend a whole day. The beach also offers plenty of water sports and efficient services. The beach is also ideal for families as their children can play and swim safely. Moreover there are enough canteens and taverns nearby. Lastly, the exit of the river Kiliaris is located in the middle of the beach bringing water from the top of the Lefka Ori (White mountains).
- Chrissi Akti beach : Chrissi Akti beach or Golden beach as its known, consists of two coves separated by a hill. The westernmost cove is more popular whereas the other one is less crowded and organised.
- Kalives beach : Kalives offers two sandy beaches with shallow waters, separated by Xidas river and connected by a small bridge at the exit of the river to the sea. Both beaches of Xidas and Maistrali are well organized and their waters are clean and clear, enriched by sweet water coming from the river.
Furthermore, on the west of Crete you will find some of the most amazing and famous beaches of Crete and Greece like “Phalasarna”, “Balos”, and “Elafonisi”.
Phalasarna beach : Ideal for sun lovers, a small part of it is organized with sunbeds and umbrellas and 2-3 beach bars, while the rest remains unspoilt. This is the ideal place for an all day swim as the scenery is breathtaking and it is almost never packed with people. Be sure to visit Falassarna, though, when the winds blowing are not northern or north western because the place is being whipped when the weather is not the appropriate one.
Balos beach : Balos is in reality a strange geophysical formation consisting of a lagoon like waterfront with pieces of sandy shore connecting it with the small mountain right in front of the beach. The beach has white sand with exotic turquoise and light green waters, making the scenery tropical. The area around Balos is a protected area and is highly recommended for children due to its shallow waters and, also for snorkeling. Furthermore if you wish you can take a cruise to Gramvousa island opposite Balos beach and visit Gramvousa fortress!
Elafonissi beach : Elafonissi is one of the most well-known beaches not only in Crete but also entire Greece. A famous summer hotspot with a strange morphology and a stunning, beige dust like sand, Elafonissi is a place you just have to visit. The beach is fully organized with sun beds and umbrellas, two beach bars, lifeguard, WC's and all touristic infrastructure for a fun day on the beach!
Please fill in the age of kids at the date of arrival...
*This Property can't accommodate more than kids.
*This Property can't accommodate more than Adults.
Book safely from the official Property Manager: